1. KEY DETAILS
- 1.4 If you have any questions about this policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write us to “C-44/2, 1st & 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase- II, New Delhi- 110020.”
- 2.1 We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
- 2.2 We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
3. WHAT DATA WE GATHER
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
4. HOW WE USE THIS DATA
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customize the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
5. CONTROLLING INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
5.1 When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily, via one of these methods:
- Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Write to us at “C-44/2, 1st & 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase- II, New Delhi- 110020.”
5.2 Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- 6.1 We will always hold your information securely.
- 6.2 We shall not lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
- 6.3 To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
- 6.4 We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act, 1998.
7. LINKS FROM OUR SITE/ THIRD PARTY SITES
- 7.1 Our website may contain links to other third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by CICO Group.
- 7.3 CICO Group has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that CICO Group shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- 7.5 This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by CICO. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes.